Course Description: demonstrate proper safety procedures in the use of Aerial Lift equipment. Demonstrate proper donning procedures for body harnesses and discusses the importance of regular equipment inspection. Upon successful completion participants will receive an Aerial Lift User’s Certification Card.
• Hazard Identification and Potential Resolves
• Engineered Safety, Administrative Controls and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• General and Machine Specific Safety Training
• Machine Specific Protocols: Inspections, Operation and Emergency Procedures
• Vehicle: Hands-on Experience