COMPREHENSIVE OSHA COMPLIANCE AUDIT
This audit focuses on assessing the managerial structures in an organization that will ensure adequate controls are in place to minimize losses. We use various survey tools developed over many years, to review job descriptions, organizational charts, accountability systems, and safety committee or similar operating groups. The end product of this survey will include specific recommendations to reduce risk exposures and improve the management structure for safety.
We break down the OSHA Regulations section by section and review each in detail and provide recommendations for compliance. Some of which are as follows:
- General Safety and Health Provisions
- Walking Working Surfaces
- Means of Egress
- Trenching & Excavation
- Powered Platforms, Man lifts, and Vehicle Mounted Work Platforms
- Occupational Health and Environmental Controls
- Hazardous Materials
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Medical and First Aid
- Fire Protection
- Compressed Gas and Compressed Air
- Material Handling and Storage
- Machinery and Machine Guarding
- Hand and Portable Power Tools and Other
- Hand Held Equipment
- Welding, Cutting and Brazing
- Special Industries
- Toxic and Hazardous Substances
We will write a compliance manual for each section and then help conduct the training and maintain required compliance records. U.S. Safety can facilitate OSHA compliance and keep you apprised of changes in OSHA Standards.
Call us at 239-481-3777 or email us at Frank@ussafety.us to register for training courses.